Frequently Asked Questions
You may find your answers to your questions below.
How to pack?
• Please try to fill your box to the maximum to ensure no gaps and space. This is because during transit boxes are organised on top of each other and the weight may cause the boxes below to damage. At the same time the up/down movement on vessel may also cause damage to the boxes below and on side. You may fill up those space with old clothes, unwanted newspaper etc. It is best advised to seal the box with tape on top, bottom, edges and sides to ensure maximum protection.
• Please pack any fragile and liquid items safely and properly by securing with tape, bubble wrap, newspaper etc. It is best advised to pack the any fragile and liquid items in the middle of the box for maximum protection. Please label "Fragile" on your the side of the box to let everyone know to handle with care.
• It is best advised that any important documents such as passport, birth certificate, visa, ID etc NOT to be sent together with your personal belongings. You should take them with you at all times.
• If you are sending your own luggage please do not lock it. There is a chance that if Customs conduct a check they will break it to enter into your luggage. but if you use Customs lock is exception.
• 若您使用個人行李箱，請勿上鎖(海關鎖可上鎖) ，海關有機會會開箱檢查