Frequently Asked Questions
You may find your answers to your questions below.
How to pack?
• Please try to fill your box to the maximum to ensure no gaps and space. This is because during transit boxes are organised on top of each other and the weight may cause the boxes below to damage. At the same time the up/down movement on vessel may also cause damage to the boxes below and on side. You may fill up those space with old clothes, unwanted newspaper etc. It is best advised to seal the box with tape on top, bottom, edges and sides to ensure maximum protection.
• Please pack any fragile and liquid items safely and properly by securing with tape, bubble wrap, newspaper etc. It is best advised to pack the any fragile and liquid items in the middle of the box for maximum protection. Please label "Fragile" on your the side of the box to let everyone know to handle with care.
• It is best advised that any important documents such as passport, birth certificate, visa, ID etc NOT to be sent together with your personal belongings. You should take them with you at all times.
• If you are sending your own luggage please do not lock it. There is a chance that if Customs conduct a check they will break it to enter into your luggage. but if you use Customs lock is exception.
• PROHIBITED ITEMS: The contents of the boxes is for personal used only, not for *commercial used, prohibited items( including wine, tobacco, vitamin, medicine, protein powder, contact lens, ampoule) or restricted items of a hazardous nature, nor any explosives, corrosives of firearms of any description. If you have any uncertainties of the items/volume you are sending, please feel free to contact us to avoid any unforeseen penalty charge.
For commercial and repeated brand new items please contact us for further assistance.
• 若您使用個人行李箱，請勿上鎖(海關鎖可上鎖) ，海關有機會會開箱檢查
• 禁止寄送物品: 所運送物品應屬于個人用品，且不包含任何代購､重複性新品､商業物品､違禁品(包含菸/酒/維他命/蛋白粉/茶葉粉/個人藥物/隱形眼鏡/安瓶) 或具危險､爆炸性等物品，如有不確定之物品/數量請務必和我們確認，以免違法受罰